Welcome to your تست

Name Family Email Phone Number
Select visa subclass
How would you rate your English language ability?
Overseas skilled employment – (outside Australia):
Australian skilled employment – (in Australia):
What is your highest educational qualification?

Do you have a Masters degree by research or a Doctorate degree from an Australian educational institution that included at least 2 academic years to in a relevant field?
Have you been accredited at the paraprofessional level or above, certified at the certified provisional level or above, or have a community language credential for interpreting or translating by the National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters.*?
Do you have at least 1 degree, diploma or trade qualification from an Australian educational institution that satisfies the Australian study requirement obtained while living and studying in an eligible area of regional Australia?
Is your spouse or de facto partner also an applicant for this visa and meet age, English and skill criteria
Did you complete a professional year in Australia?